Thursday, January 5, 2012

Another Pincushion

This is another pincushion. It's just one but reversible. You can find it over at http://www.mousechirpy-polkadotpineapple.blogspot.com/ it's called Blossoms at Sunset.





Well I'm off to visit my daughter on Saturday and will be gone for a week. I'll be taking my sewing machine with me so I can make a backpack that she needs to hand in as one of her projects for uni, don't know if I mentioned it but she's doing Fashion and Textile Design. All my sewing seemed to rub off on her. LOLLL
Hopefully when I get back I'll be able to get on with more of my own projects.

~ Maria ~

1 comment:

  1. I love the fabrics you chose for this one. The ribbon compliments it beautifully, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~