Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Another Finished Dresden Plate Table Topper

Finally finished the last of my Dresden Plate table toppers.



The UFO pile is slowly but surely getting smaller. The next project to finish will be a satin table topper I made from tiny satin fabric squares. It just needs backing and quilting. Not sure how I'm going to quilt it but I had better decide soon or else it will just get left even longer. This one was started about 3 years ago. LOLLLL Guess there's a message in there somewhere telling me not to ever attempt a bed quilt. LOL



~ Maria ~

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Dresden Plate and yay another UFO finished! Oh those satin fabrics are pretty too, but did they unravel a lot when sewing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous, Maria - congratulations on getting another UFO done - doesn't it feel great? How many more do you have to complete?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know you can shorten your urls with Shortest and receive cash for every visit to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~