Monday, July 9, 2012

Table Toppers

I've been trying to catch up on some UFO's but haven't been very successful. Just can't get into the mood. Guess it's the heat.
This first table topper I made so long ago I can't even remember how long. It was my first attempt at hexies and with the help of my dear friend Naomi over at  http://beeshebags.blogspot.de/ I made this small table topper.



This second one again was from ages ago. One of my first attempts a crazy patch quilting. The fabrics are home deco and cotton polyester. All are scraps from clothing or curtains. Some are over 20 years old. Now you can see what a hoarder I am. LOLLL. I managed to finally put the fleece and backing on it and quilt it. Finished putting the binding on this morning.
Not really sure if I like it or not.



Still have more UFO's to finish before I start on a new project. Hopefully tomorrow will be in the mood to finish my other Dresden Plate table topper.
Thanks for stopping by.

~ Maria ~

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Maria for getting those UFO's finished. Can you come over to my house and help me with mine? I have drawers full! I like the hexagon quilt and am looking forward to seeing your dresden plate table topper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~