Monday, November 19, 2012

A Pouch Blog Hop

I was just over at nissaMade taking a look at her gorgeous Hobo Bucket bag she just finished and noticed she also mentioned a Pouch Blog Hop and wanted to share it with you. I know many of you make pouches so this sounds like fun.



                                                      Happy Little Pouch Hop

Starting Monday, November 26, there will be two weeks of pouch inspiration, pattern reviews and tutorials so make sure you check it out.

~ Maria ~

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog mention! I hoping to be able to take part in this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting anxiously for it to start - I do love me some zipper bags, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link to Nissa's blog. I am now following her. We bag addicts have to stick together, don't you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info about this pouch hop. I also follow Nissa's blog and I missed this announcement. I think I will add this pouch hop button on my blog, so I do not forget. Thank you again!
    Marisa.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~