Saturday, August 10, 2013

I've Been Spotlighted



It was in the middle of July when I made these fabric boxes after finding the tutorial over at Seaside Stitches. They've been such a hit it's unbelievable.



Robin at Robin's Fabric Nest also made some in different sizes after seeing mine. Check them out they're so cute and easy to re size. Then just this morning I saw mine Spotlighted on Homework. I was delighted. Homework is Carolyn's blog and is full of ideas and inspiration for all sorts of things. Make sure you go over and take a look.

~ Maria ~

3 comments:

  1. I saw the baskets Robin made during the HO, Ho, HO blog hop. I wondered if you had seen them. I was going to tell you and then forgot, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Maria, you are all over the world without leaving home!!!! This little box is very pretty. I love that fabric combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~