Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Interview with Christine.

I'm really excited about this post. Christine at ChrisW Designs is doing an interview every week on bag designers and sewist's. The first designer to be interviewed was Samantha and this week I'm the first sewist to be interviewed.




I don't normally give much away about myself on my blog so here's an opportunity to get to know me a little better. There's a photo of my very first quilted bag there, the first bag I designed and also a photo of where I sit to sew amongst others. Interested then take a look
here or click on the cute button above.

Thanks for the interview Christine. I had so much fun doing it.

~ Maria ~

7 comments:

  1. Thank YOU Maria! I am really happy to have you as the first sewist interview....your work never ceases to amaze me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Maria I knew some things about you and now I learned some new things. Your sewing space sure looks nice and neat...sigh....wish mine were so clean, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seconded! Maybe Maria could do a post one day on how to sew without making a mess everywhere!

      Delete
  3. Hello Mary
    I have long ago abandoned my favorite blogs because pregnancy I can not spend much time sitting at the computer.

    Catching up with your post, I discovered your interview, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~