Sunday, November 10, 2013

It's Raining Wallets

Another seven wallets completed and still three more to go.

I'm getting pretty tired of making these now and am keen to finish the last one so I can start on a couple of patchwork runners.


Although this wallet is getting a bit tiresome now I'm enjoying working with bright colours for a change. I've made the wallet in this fabric before.


I've always wanted to make a bag or wallet in red.


I love these cool colours.


I cheated on this one. I didn't patchwork the fabric, it came ready patchworked.




This next one is for my friend Suzanne who's Scottish. She wants to give this as a gift to her daughter.


Here's the last one in this collection. This floral fabric is reversible. The other side is checked as you can see on the inside of the wallet.



And that's it. These were the last of my two weeks sewing while I was offline. Although these were just cut out during those two weeks and were sewn up after.

For the past week I've done a post a day. Wow that's a lot for me and a lot for you all to cope with too I guess. So apart from the other three wallets I want to show you when I've finished making them I'm going to give you all a break. LOLLL

Hope these posts have inspired you to sew more. I know when I see other bloggers sewing away it gives me that little bit extra energy to do more myself.

Happy Sewing to all of you and thanks for stopping by.

~ Maria ~

19 comments:

  1. Very nice wallets!!!Well done-very good job!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me feel tired!! Who are all these wallets for?! You need to start saying 'no' unless it's to me lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness..I want to make one wallet and haven't brought myself to do it and you already made 7 !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Maria,
    they are sooooooooooooooo wonderful! Love the Scottish one ;O)
    Wishing you a happy new sewing week :O)
    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my, love the black floral - that's soooooooo pretty! Yep - I like the bright fun colours best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely assortment of fabrics Maria. At least sewing on different colored fabrics helped to not be as bored while making them. Have a bit of a rest now,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done. Love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never get tired of seeing your creations! Love all those wallets and I am still wanting to make some soon!
    don't be gone too long, love seeing what all you're working on!
    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Maria, I love your wallets, I always admire your creations, your work is perfection! I like all the fabrics you've used .... mmmmmm ... you make me want to do a couple of them, what is certain, is that it would be a cute gifts for the holiday time. Thanks for the inspiration :)
    Marisa :))))))) from http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! cute wallets. You've picked out such fun fabrics!

    Thank you so much for sharing at Needle and Thread Thursday! I'd love if you'd hop back over and grab a button or add a link to your post!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great wallets, you really have been on a roll :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your wallets look great, and quite time consuming with all those details. I am sure the receipients will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those look great! I love both the solid and patchwork ones. I know it can get repetitive making so many of the same thing, but they are well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie. Yes they are very repetitive but I love using bright colours so it's not so tedious. Another six cut out ready to be sewn. LOLLL

      Delete
  14. These wallets are so cute. Thanks so much for sharing with Adorned From Above’s Link Party. Have a great week.
    Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these! Where can I get the pattern/tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin I tried to reply to your email but you are on no reply. If you see this could you please send me another email and write it in your message so I can get in touch with you.

      Delete
  16. Hi! You can email me at aumack2002@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~